Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reduce, Reuse, RECYCLE!



I am in LOVE with www.pinterest.com for MANY reasons....the first being all the great re-purposing ideas that are pinned. Here are a few of the items I have recently re-purposed.

Folgers can used for plastic bags...fits great under the kitchen & bathroom sink & makes a great & disposable toilet brush container!!

Creamer & powdered drink containers...a run through the dishwasher & a little mod podge touch-up & I now have a water & matching mod podge container for my craft room!

Sheet & pillowcase packaging (purchased at WalMart)...these are GREAT for a TON of things!! The small one (pillowcase size) is perfect for a skein of Sugar & Cream 100% cotton yarn (I have the notions I need in there too!) The larger one (twin sheet size) is great for a few diapers & some travel wipes! The uses are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment