Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SMASH-BOOK!


Anyone out there making a smash-book?  I am an avid scrapbooker & after looking at these "new" books, I think I have made several SMASH ones!  I found my old high school stuff & it is definitely SMASH style! (Until my OCD kicked in & I scrapped it!)

In January 2013 I am headed back to Honduras on a mission trip....and although I am terrible at journaling daily...on trips I always seem to have time and a tug to do it religiously.  Here are a few shots of the SMASH-book I have started for my upcoming trip!  (Yes, I have 9 months before leaving, but I put my prep verses & inspiration for going along the way to the actual journey.)

Here is the web address for my Honduras blog if you are interested in checking out those adventures as well! : )     http://roadtohonduras.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment