Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Every Owl Needs a House!

I love getting my son to be creative & artsy with me...and he LOVES to paint!!  So, I pick up little items, lie this birdhouse at JoAnn's for $1) and let him go crazy 
with the paints! Here's a little creation he made for the tiny puzzle owl 
given to me by a friend.  





 The flowers in the background are from hen he was 3.  I cut-out a MILLION flowers on the Cricut, let him paint them, once dried - I glued them to popsicle sticks and made arrangements for all the grandmas in our life for Mother's Day.  A very inexpensive and easy gift!  (The glass container and rocks are from Dollar Tree!!)
*The leaves were made using 2 sizes of Creative Memories square punches in 2 shades of green.  Simply use a corner rounder on 2 sides of the square and voila - you have a leaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment