Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OWLS!

For my 34th birthday, I re-did my craftroom/office!  I went from a minty green & BRIGHT everything, to a gentle tan & pops of bright "grown-up" colors....well, then came the owls.  In German, my maiden name means "owl", so I have always loved them & right now they are more popular than ever.  Here are a few of the owls that I have made or commissioned my 6 year-old to make for me.  (Last year he made an adorable owl in Kindergarten & I had to have a 
room/place for it! :)
This is the one that started the owl craze for me.  Made in kindergarten with crayon on construction paper, plain & simple.  I bought a "fat" square from Jo-Ann's to mat it & have used this fabric in other places of my craftroom as well.

This one was from his 4s preschool class.  Yes - I do save EVERYTHING he makes...you never know when you are going to redecorate a room & have just the right piece of preschool art to decorate with!

$1 at JoAnn's - he LOVES coloring these wooden pieces.


Pinterest Inspired owl.

A little doodle in a 4x6 frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment