Saturday, March 16, 2013

READING MONTH!!

These are the doors that I did for Reading Month (March) 
at my son's elementary school.  
I actually didn't do this one - whoops - the kids did! Too cute, Pigeon cartoons, Mo Willems style! 
Kindergarten class.

Clifford - Kindergarten Class

Gerald & Piggie & Pigeon - First Grade, this one is for my son's room.  The kids drew pigeon & I did the other characters popping through their creations.

Horton Hears a Second Grade Who!

Clementine tumbling into 2nd grade.

The sidewalk ends at fourth grade (the highest grade in our school & this class is the last room at the end of a long hallway)


Diary of a Fourth Grader!

3rd grade and the Lorax speak for the trees!

Mrs. Binkley's class loves Big Nate!

Pete the Cat rocking Young Fives!

No comments:

Post a Comment